rational myself cannot control my abreaction of emotional
It is suprise to me , I can finish so many things in such a week.
the happiest is I can use my ability sovle the trouble for my friends.
maybe I loss something , get a worse result for myself.
but I can feel here is my happy, I got the feeling of a family.
I gain more trust and honest. I need that , I need close friend turst each other.
in fact, I many years ago, I can donot use mother tongue to express my emotion
but this time is real memorable.
How long time the friends can be togother, when I can meet you again in future.
when DMW can grow up, when I can continue my Irish dream.
any way I have my own family, I love it , I love my dannia so much,
they love me very much too.
the friends can make me more valueable and more meaningful,
I open the gate of my emotional part.
only keyboard instument can help me express my feeling.
express such a great happy.
I can’t record it again now, but that emotion can be remain inside.
I can’t repeat the same action and melody in every time.
it is like "once meeting, once special " emotion changed ,
but I can get different gain and brilliant feeling
I am persuade my real want, but don’t know what is that.
I am expecting I should not expect. but it is not right or wrong,
only the feeling is true. I will try my best to protect the people who I love.
make them happy. it is my dream , my expectation.
mybe it is too hurry, may be I can’t handle it . I want to catch the oppotunity,
I don’t know wether I can lucky again.
I love you, I am lucky, I am satisfy, I am expecting the brilliant.
User Study Designer/Interactive Designer/Industrial Designer
Address: Skovvej 20, 1,118, DK-6400, Sønderborg, Denmark
Cell: +4525953381 Home: +4574134058 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a User Centered Design (Usability Design) or Interaction Design position in product/software/service development, utilizing my UCD knowledge and industrial design skills.
My background is industrial design and multimedia design with working experience, including product design, website design, flash design, environment design, and animation design. At present, I am studying User Centered Design (Usability Design or User Experience Design) and Interaction Design for product/software/service and innovation.
I’M GOOD AT:
· Based on field research, generate concept and provide solution
· Drawing diagram and sketching to communicate with teammates, and clients.
· A positive team player with other designers and engineers
· Practical knowledge of design methods and procedures
· Fast learner on design software and proficient in many industrial standard design software
· More than 3 years experience on visual design (website design, graphic design)
· 3D Design: Alias (Studio tools), Solid Works, Maya, AutoCAD, 3DMAX, Rhino
· 2D Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Painter, CorelDraw
· Web design: Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, GoLive
· Multimedia: Audition (Cool Edit), Premiere, After Effect, Cakewalk, Cubase
· Office: MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Visio), Acrobat Professional
· Programming: ActionScript, Flex/MXML, VB, C++, HTML/CSS, ASP
· MS (Degree expected: June, 2009) in IT Product Design at University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
This program focuses on User Center/Experience Design and Interaction Design for product research, development, and innovation.
· The Spintop Microware – Action Technology
Designed a microwave controlled by using tilting, rocking, swaying, shaking, and spinning, which the shape likes a spinning top, instead of cold button and box.
· Wireless Heating Flowmeter Networks – User Center Design
Based on field research of user experience, we optimized the flowmeter system by a wireless networks and provided a movable center controller for user.
· Taarborg: becoming history – Experience Design
For tourists and visitors communicating historical heritage, we set some adjustment in the building. We provided a richer atmosphere that enhanced people experience.
· Emation Skull – Interactive lamp
Designed a lamp which can change the color by covering different parts in hand. Made a representable mock-up with microcontroller, including soldering, programming, and connection
BS (2006) in Industrial Design, at Beijing University of Technology, China.
This education focuses on design method and procedure. It trained me well on idea generating, art appreciation, and problem solving about a design object’s function and form.
· Projects including:
· Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems development project
Worked as an industrial designer and developed an EEG system with electronic and software engineers. Designed the workflow for doctor and designed the physical interface for patient.
· Three-wheel motorcycle and Passenger car design for 2008 Olympic Games
I designed a 3-wheel motorcycle for the handicapped and a passenger car for 2008 Olympic Games with engineer in a development team. Both of these projects utilize multi-energy system.
· Young & Rubicam advertisement (full time) Apr.2007 – May. 2007, Beijing, China
Position: Graphic Designer, Flash Designer
Task included: Design advertisements “Uniquely Singapore” for Singapore Tourism Board, AD and package for Bimbo baking company in china, and “2G hotmail mailbox” flash bar for Microsoft Hotmail.
· Crossbow Technology Inc Beijing Representative Office (part time) JUL 2005 – OCT 2006, Beijing, China
Position: Product Designer and Interface Designer, working in an R&D team with structural engineers, Hardware engineers, programmers, and marketing specialists.
· ”Open Design Project” for market development and product development.
· Design a new wireless sensor networks for easier and more appropriate to use
· Design a web version interface for MoteView (software application for product)
· Make a flash interface for customer get the information of MNAV
· Design Icons, Pack Box, Flyers for Crossbow products
· BAS Enterprise Ltd. (part time) JUN.2005 – Feb. 2006, Beijing, China
Position: Visual Designer and Training Specialist
· Design advertisement flyers for Synopsis and DynaSight (both are database software)
· Make a Tutor Video for MicroScribe 3D Digitizing
· Give a demonstration to clients, as part of the product service at Shanghai.
· Published a paper at SIDeR2008 conference (Student Interaction Design Research Conference). “The potential of artificial intelligence toys – a technology-based design approach” (2008, Sønderborg Denmark, Sponsor: IT vest, Mads Clausen Institute)
· Published a car design, “Dolphin”, on “Car styling (Volume 181, November, 2007)”. “Dolphin” is a bionic style design for single driving car. (2007, Japan, Car Styling Magazine, Kaneko Enterprises,Inc.)
· Honored special award for my design: “Three” at “07 International Invitation Competition for Concept Design of Metropolitan Vehicle”. “Three” is a compacted car designed with 3 seats in one row and an alterable trunk lid at rear. (2007, Beijing, China, Sponsor: Beijing University of Technology)
· Honored winning award for my design: “Zone” at “Unicom new force national university student car design competition”. “Zone” is a single car, working in a sharing traffic system. Users rent and drive the car between stations. (2006, Changsha, China, Sponsor: China Association of automobile manufacturers)
· Honored 1st award for my design: “Test Tea” at “Dialogue with Tradition National Invitatory Exhibit”. “Test Tea” is a sculpture design to express the feeling of rich and honor. (2006, Beijing, China,
Sponsor: Chinese Folk Literature and Art Society)
· Jacob Buur, Professor, Mads Clausen Institute , University of Southern Denmark, email@example.com
· Wendy Gunn, Associate Professor, Mads Clausen Institute, SDU, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Qu Yanrui, Professor, Depart. of Industrial Design, Beijing University of Technology email@example.com
· My blog link: http://guandai.spaces.live.com/