I list some findings from recent research of these boring, horrible , time waste technology issues.
1. lots of people knows if your 80 port is sized by some process, you need to check PID
– use “netstat -ano” command list the using of port in your computer
– the PID list shows which program is working that port.
– we need to find out the line has “:80” , normally State list shows “listening” or “established”
– remember the number of PID
-go to task manager, you need to select “view” at upper bar, and choose “select columns”
– here you need to check “PID (process identifier)”
– find the process which is matched your PID number
– close the process to release port 80
NB! PID list is hided normally that is always confused when you can’t find PID list